ETFO Privacy Statement
The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) is committed to respecting your personal information. Any information collected through ETFO’s Collective Bargaining (CB) website is for ETFO’s purposes only.
Using Materials from ETFO Websites
All information contained on ETFO’s CB website is Copyright ©2018 The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO), 136 Isabella Street, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 0B5. All rights reserved.
- You may view, download, cite, and/or print pages from ETFO’s CB website at no charge provided that you abide by the following conditions:
- You use the content for educational, personal or non-commercial purposes only.
- You adhere to any additional terms or restrictions that may apply to particular monographs, publications, third-party databases (e.g. EBSCO), or other materials published on ETFO’s CB website.
- You do not modify ETFO’s CB website’s content in any way.
- You ensure that the copyright notice and the full website address (URL) appear on any page that you print and distribute or, in the case of a citation, you provide a source reference.
Linking to the ETFO CB Website, Website Pages or Website Content
Reproduction of any content on ETFO’s CB website for commercial purposes requires the written consent of ETFO.
Inquiries about reprinting materials for commercial purposes should be directed to Lisa Mastrobuono, ETFO Collective Bargaining Communications, at email@example.com.
Following Links to Third-Party Websites
Some pages in the ETFO CB website contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. The presence of a link does not imply that ETFO necessarily endorses the organization responsible for creating the website or agrees with the views expressed therein.