1) Are there rules that need to be followed when ETFO bargains collectively?
2) When was the School Boards Collective Bargaining Act passed?
3) What is ETFO Provincial’s role in bargaining under the SBCBA?
4) What is central bargaining?
5) What role does the Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF) play in collective bargaining?
6) How does central table bargaining work?
7) What are the names of the representatives that bargain on behalf of school boards at the central tables?
8) Who are the “parties” to an ETFO central agreement?
9) When do ETFO collective agreements expire?
10) If a collective agreement expires, does it mean that everything in that collective agreement has to be renegotiated into a new collective agreement?
11) Are there any exceptions to this restriction about altering collective agreement terms?
12) Does ETFO have to wait until collective agreements expire before it can start bargaining new collective agreements during the 2022 round of negotiations?
13) Who can give notice to bargain?
14) What happens after notice to bargain is given?
15) I’m not getting emails/calls/mail from ETFO. How do I find out if ETFO has my current contact information?
16) Are there rules about how bargaining needs to be conducted?
17) What if the parties can’t agree about what should be bargained at the central table?
18) What is conciliation?
19) What happens if conciliation fails?
20) What does the Labour Relations Act say about “no board” reports?
21) What is a bad faith bargaining?