In addition to the Phase 1, 2, 3 and 4 Work-to-Rule Strike Protocols,
Effective February 3, 2020, ETFO members will:
- NOT participate in extracurricular activities at any time.
If no agreement is reached at the Teacher/Occasional Teacher and Education Worker Central Tables by January 31, 2020, effective February 3, 2020, ETFO locals will continue in a full-withdrawal of services strike that will require members to engage in a one-day rotating strike and a one-day full provincial strike each week.
ETFO members will participate in the full-withdrawal of services strike action beginning on February 3, 2020 if an agreement is not reached by January 31, 2020. This includes members who work in the following care and treatment facilities:
- Bloorview, Campbell Children’s School, John McGivney Children’s Centre, KidsAbility, Niagara Children’s Centre and Ottawa Children’s Treatment Centre.
Full-Withdrawal of Services Strike Scheduled for February 3-7, 2020
If an agreement is not reached by January 31, 2020, the full-withdrawal of services strike scheduled for the week of February 3, 2020, would be as follows in the referenced district school boards, school authorities and sites:
Monday, February 3, 2020
- Bluewater, Grand Erie, Halton, Ontario North East, Renfrew, Superior Greenstone, Trillium Lakelands
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Avon Maitland, Campbell Children’s School, Durham, Durham Catholic, Hastings and Prince Edward, Lambton Kent, Peel, Rainbow, Thames Valley, Upper Grand
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Kawartha Pine Ridge, Keewatin-Patricia, Lakehead, Near North, Ottawa Carleton, Ottawa Children’s Treatment Centre, Penetanguishene Protestant Separate School Board, Rainy River, Simcoe County, Upper Canada
Thursday, February 6, 2020
- ALL ETFO MEMBERS
Friday, February 7, 2020
- Algoma, Algoma Literacy, Bloorview, Greater Essex County, Hamilton-Wentworth, John McGivney Children’s Centre, KidsAbility, Limestone, Moose Factory, Moosonee, Niagara, Niagara Children’s Centre, Toronto, Toronto Catholic, Waterloo Region, York Region
ETFO’s Phase 5 Strike Protocol and strike schedule for the week of February 3, 2020 will be posted on the Collective Bargaining website at etfocb.ca.